Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bitchiness

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1992 23:11:00 -0800
Subject: Re: Bitchiness
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

vishal@ra.csc.ti.com (Vishal Markandey) writes:

> Song quote or not, for someone who claims to pride herself on her bitchiness,
> you are singularly uninteresting.  Oh, your bitchiness has shown flashes of
> potential, but it needs more work, more bite, more consistency.
>
> - Vishal

I don't actually claim to "pride" myself on bitchiness.  See
my latest and hopefully last reply to Ken Brownfield.  As for
being singularly unintersting, I only wish that you actually
found me so!
Get a new hobby.  Maybe that testosterone will level out and
allow you to pursue more pertinent points.
If you want to keep on, you too are free to email me, though I
think it's unnecessary, but you seem to be all riled up over
nothing.

Later,

Cynthia

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"