Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bootlegs...

From: JED <MAH76X%ROHVM1.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1992 11:07:47 -0800
Subject: Bootlegs...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hi everybody out there.  I believe this is my first posting to gaffa, although
I've been reading now for quite some time :-).  I've been reading the postings
about bootlegs, and I would Love to get my hands on some more KaTe material.
I don't see too many bootleg CDs though :-(.  And what I have seen has been
outrageously priced.  Would any of you folks out there who have some booted
Kate be interested in spinning me cassette dubs?  I probably have something
I could do in return.  I have a small handful of Laurie Anderson bootlegs.
One from the early '90 Strange Angels tour, and one from a tour in '84.  I've
also got Cathy's Demos (By Kate of course :-).  I have LOTS of other booted
material, but I am uncertain how many folks my musical taste would run
parallel with.  Much thanks.

Joe Doheny

MAH76X@ROHVM1.BITNET