Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: boots

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1992 14:47:01 -0800
Subject: Re: boots
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

nock asks:

>Could someone mail me (or post) track listings for the following boots:
>1. If You Could See Me Fly
>2. Passing Through Air
>I am considering getting these (via mail order), but no such listing is
>available to me.  (also track listing for Backsides would be appreciated).

(note: the following titles are those given by the bootleggers; many of
them qre quite simply wrong)

If You Could See Me Fly

Babooshka (I)
Kashka From Baghdad
Coming Up ("Carmilla")
Oh, To Be In Love
Play Canasta
Snow
Ferry Me Over
Lionhearts
Violin
The Craft of Love
Queen Eddie
In My Garden
Frightened Eyes
Never the Less
Goodnight Baby
So Soft
I Don't See Why I Shouldn't ("Pick the Rare Flower")
Babooshka (II)

Passing Through Air

The Kick Inside
Hammer Horror
A Rose Growing Old
Keep Me Waiting
Davy
Disbelieving Angel
Don't Push Your Foot on the Heartbrake
Kite
L'Amour Looks Something Like You
Strange Phenomena
Really Gets Me Going ("Scares Me Silly")
Moving
Another Day (duet with Peter Gabriel)

These boots are both worth having, though if I were to recommend just
one, it would be "If You Could See Me Fly."  I know that some people have
ethical problems with these CDs, but if you don't leap at the opportunity
to buy them!

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |  Life is a lot like the Freak Show     |
|                                |  Nobody laughs when they leave.        |