Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Reich (crossposted)

From: <@EDDIE.MIT.EDU:lander01@gumedlib.georgetown.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1992 11:29:53 -0800
Subject: Reich (crossposted)
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu (love-hounds)
Cc: warmroom@ils.nwu.edu (warmroom!)
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in From: address found on wiretap.Spies.COM:From: LISA M.ANDERSON <lander01@gumedlib.georgetown.edu> ^ ^-illegal period in phrase \-phrases containing '.' must be quoted

For all of those who might be interested in Wilhelm, but don't get the psycho-
analytic jargon, the Writers & Readers have comic-type books that give you
general overviews (like, Nicaragua for beginners, Marx for beginners, Malcom
X for beginners, etc., etc.) have a Reich for Beginners.  I used to have the
ISBN number around here, but it should be pretty easy to find in Books IN
Print as plain old Reich for Beginners, and is still in print.  The series is
 great, and the Reich book gave me lots of information (most of which I don't
 remember at the moment; gimme a break, I read it in '89!).  I haven't gone
further with it yet, but I do intend to see WR: Mysteries of the Organism
soon.
--
\                                       \ Now I think sexuality has a    /
 \lisa (lander01@gumedlib.georgetown.edu)\spectrum like the color       /