Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

First Name Only?

From: "Brett Lang" <BLANG@cbacc.cba.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1992 10:10:27 -0800
Subject: First Name Only?
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hmm. I've given over a full day's worth of thought to it,
and I'm pretty certain that the *only* artist I consistently
refer to by first name is Kate. Even all other female artists
I like and talk about, I almost always use the full name,
even sinead o'connor, and sarah mclachlan, and shawn colvin, and
jane siberry and ha, i foudn one, "enya" because that's what
she goes by :) But seriously, I refer to all artists, male or female,
by full name, except kate.
              jessica

Jessica....
Does this mean that you refer to Siouxsie Sioux as such all the
time...Does this mean you never just say "Siouxsie?"  Or do you
dislike the lady (and the Banshees) and thus, just never mention the
name period?  Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett