Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WILHELM REICH

From: jody_ferguson.asw.navairtestcen%pcgate@NATC-FW.NAVY.MIL
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1992 04:16:00 -0800
Subject: WILHELM REICH
To: "love-hounds" <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>

Hi all!

I found a book about Wilhelm Reich a few months back while visiting a
friend in Ocala, Florida.  It is called _Orgone,_Reich,_and_Eros_.  I
have only flipped through it so far.  Seems to tell all about the doctor
and his theories as well as the trouble he was in with the government.

I don't know how rare it is, but it seems to be out of print.  Has
anyone heard of this one before?  It seems quite interesting, but I have
been too busy to really dedicate any time to reading it.

Also has anyone seen a book by Orson Bean (of Match Game '74 obscurity)
called _Me_and_the_Orgone_?  I saw an ad for it in the back of an older
copy of _A_Book_of_Dreams_.  It would be interesting to find.  He is
mentioned in the Reich book a couple of times.  I guess Bean was quite a
proponent of Reichian theories.  Now I've gotta figure out why he was
considered a celebrity in the early '70's.

                                            Jody