Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Julie Cov. quote

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1992 17:44:34 -0800
Subject: Julie Cov. quote
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

JULIE COVINGTON

        How did you meet Julie Covington?  [An English pop singer who once
recorded a cover version of Kate's song "The Kick Inside."]
        I met Julie Covington through Jay.  He is a friend of hers, and I've
known her for a long time.   (1980, KBC 5)

        Note the year!  This certainly would seem to somewhat support P.M.s
interesting "Breathing" theory.

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:      ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill