Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: In a Warm Room

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1992 21:14:25 -0800
Subject: Re: In a Warm Room
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (News)

     My sig, which chose a convienient time to break.  ;)
     The last two lines were added recently, Cynthia, just in case you were
just about to drool over the archives to prove that.

--

Mail only & info via finger:  KT@uiuc.edu  |            Ken.
This composition is 100% personal opinion, |  brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu