Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Unaware I'm tearing you asunder

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1992 02:24:26 -0800
Subject: Unaware I'm tearing you asunder
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

stev0@sti.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:

> These are just a few rhetorical questions.  It's been said that about
> 50 or so folks signed up for "Alt,Kate.Sweetness-and-Light", er,
> I mean "Warm Room".  My question:  I wonder how many people signed
> up because
>
> 1)  They want to get the Maximum Kate News
> 2)  Mailing lists are faster (albiet not quite as reliable as
>     newsgroups)
> 3)  Because they actually agree with the mailing list creator's
>     policy
> 4)  Just out of curiosity

For those Number 3"s, see Jon Drukman's Excellent post. :-)

********************

Lessee, my access has been sporadic it seems , but I got a
couple messages though I no longer have the original post.

To Peter Manchester, I think it was:

Well, if you have any real curiosity as to my "contributions"
to Love-Hounds, check archives, I'm sure you'll find my
heinous postings on subjects relating to Kate as well as not
relating to Kate, depending on how subjects come and go.

As to your sudden interest in my favorite Kate sonngs, and
non-favorites and why, I do have favorites and lesser liked
ones, and reasons why.  However, since when are you so
interested in only _my_ humble opinions?  I don't think I need
to "justify" myself to anyone, if you are sooo very curious,
feel free o email me, as the discussion in the group currently
does not seem to be about favorite/non-favorite Katesongs and
reasons for such.

I'll be glad to tell the heartwarming  (though rather
uneventful) story of how I came to like Kate, but LOve-Hounds
would have to ask me (that is, more than 1 or 2) for me to
bring that up when we aren't on that thread.  ANd when we were,
I wasn't with posting capability, at least not too
conveniently.

Suffice it to say, I like Kate, and it _is_ interesting how
easily some people's buttons get pushed, but, that's the way
it goes.

I think Vickie magnanimously said she wouldn't "mind" if I
joined WormRoom, as long as I was a nice girl all the time,
essentially.  Um, I'm honored by your stooping so low, but um,
gee, for the foreseeable millenium, .. no thanks.

Later,

Cynthia

"Did you ever have one of them Fleet enemas?"

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"