Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Moderation

From: lazlo%triton.unm.edu@lynx.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1992 08:36:26 -0800
Subject: Re: Moderation
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

mdc@bsbbs.UUCP (Melissa D. Caldwell) writes:

[About 7" singles with the label molded into the single:]

> We have a lot of other European singles, and they all have paper labels,
> that's why I was curious.  Does anyone else out there have similar
> singles?   We'll be going to a record show this weekend, I'll look
> around for others...

I've got a couple, including the double-pack 7" for Jean-Michel Jarre's
"Zoolookologie", that are pressed this way.  It's an interesting
variation.  None of my Kate is like this but I don't have much Kate
on 7".

--
Lazlo (lazlo@triton.unm.edu)

FRANKIE SAY EAT THE RICH