Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Moderation

From: caen!bsbbs!mdc@harvard.harvard.edu (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1992 21:30:46 -0800
Subject: Re: Moderation
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

kyrlidis@athena.mit.EDU (Angelos Kyrlidis) writes:

> >now...  A couple of years ago Richard and I bought a
> >single of _Wuthering Heights_.  It doesn't look like any other
> >single I've seen.  It does not have a paper label. Instead, it

> This is only the way that some (most?) UK/European singles are printed!!

We have a lot of other European singles, and they all have paper
labels, that's why I was curious.  Does anyone else out there
have similar singles?   We'll be going to a record show this
weekend, I'll look around for others...

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.UUCP