Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Various questions

From: UK04160@ukpr.uky.edu
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1992 15:57:04 -0800
Subject: Various questions
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Hello fellow Katefans. Here a few questions for some of the
collectors out there:

1) Several months ago (back when I only had THE WHOLE STORY and
wasn't paying much attention), I saw a couple of CD bootlegs on
the CHAPTER ONE label, one of which featured the front cover of
LIONHEART as its back cover. Since CHAPTER ONE usually sells
discs of studio outtakes (at least their Paul McCartney and John
Lennon titles are), I would assume that these aren't TOUR OF LIFE
rehashes. Does anyone know anything about these??

2) Are there any CD counterfeits/bootlegs of Kate's B-sides
available yet (ala counterfeits of the 2 discs in the box set??).
I would assume that it's only a matter of time before these are
counterfeited and sold separately. (A matter of curiosity
only...I wish these would be legitimately released apart from the
boxed set).

3) Are there any studio outtakes available besides CATHY'S DEMOS
and the dubious EARLY YEARS stuff??

For anyone interested, the ILLUSTRATED COLLECTOR'S GUIDE TO KATE
BUSH can be purchased (for $9.95 + $3.00 p/h) from:

		THE HOT WACKS PRESS
		544 Owen Sound
		N4K 541 Canada

Of course, this book would probably answer the above questions,
but since I don't own it yet, why not stir up some convo??

Thanks...

Paul (UK04160@ukpr.uky.edu)