Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Free and Cruel and Proud

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1992 00:52:21 -0800
Subject: Re: Free and Cruel and Proud
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
State_Of_Sanity: Not applicable.

The following was created and performed by Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic:
[...]
|Just because there's no room for sweat and shit in your universe doesn't
|mean the rest of us can't wallow in the muck that makes us human.

     Actually, that's a pretty good quote.  Where from?
     Keep in mind that you're right to wallow doesn't give you the right
to dunk everyone in the pool.  There's one universe, and until everyone
realizes we're all in the same one, we can talk about sweat and shit until
we dehydrate.
     Damn fun, huh?

--

Mail only & info via finger:  KT@uiuc.edu  |            Ken.