Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah McLachlan IS out, finally!

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1992 13:13:30 -0800
Subject: Re: Sarah McLachlan IS out, finally!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Just picked _Solace_ up Wednesday; 's wonderful!  I wonder if we'll get the chance to see any of those videos or a tour(!) now?  Also, a friend half-jokingly asked me if she might be related to Kyle (of _Twin Peaks_ fame).  It seems unlikely, but does anyone know?

I called CD Hotline (1-800-CD-INFO1); according to them Tori Amos' _Little Earthquakes_ is due out Feb. 11.  I hope they're right -- what I've read so far is intriguing.

ObKaTe: ...with EC?  Well, he's no Gilmour, but it could be interesting! ;)
John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!