Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thanx for the GIFs

From: awalsh@mta.ca
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1992 13:14:18 -0800
Subject: Thanx for the GIFs
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@jupiter.Sun.CSD.unb.ca

To all who have assisted me in finally getting a GIF reader, I
thank you all deeply and emotionally. The winner was CShow.
Thanks to all who sent me messages of FTP sites, tellison for
trying to send me picem.exe, and everyone else. My first
sight was the Cloudbsting GIF someone suggested a while back
from wiretap.spies.com, the one with her on the machine in the
sunset. What a beauty.

KaTefans are the best fans. I want to consider myself one. All
I need is the money to get TWW. :-):-) Donations can be sent to
Andrew Walsh
Box M-665
Mount Allison U
Sackville NB
E0A 3C0

Oh well, it's worth a shot.

                  *awalsh@mta.ca (Andrew Walsh) AKA Batman *
                  *  DISCLAIMER- The check is in the mail. *
                  *    <Be cool or be cast out.> - RUSH    *