Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe'n'Eric: s'true! s'true!

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1992 03:41:42 -0800
Subject: KaTe'n'Eric: s'true! s'true!
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

I was looking for the new "Recorld Collector" yesterday when something
caught my eye: The February issue of "Guitar" magazine had a cover
feature on Eric Clapton. Remembering Jorn's posting, I picked it up
and had a quick skim through  the article. Sure 'nuff, Her hallowed
name was there in the interview, in a discussion about Eric
experimenting with differnt styles:

     "I did a thing with Kate Bush recently"

He goes on to say that Kate approached him, and that

     "I love her music but I didn't know how I would fit in"

and
     "I wondered where we'd meet, musically"

He doesn't say much more, but from the tone of the article it seems
that they did find somewhere to meet. Btw, the quotes are from memory,
but I think I got the gist.

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,   /   "I think she's one of the
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,      /    greatest composers of the