Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Adieu...

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1992 08:32:11 -0800
Subject: Adieu...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

In case anyone missed the upshot between my long long post and my short
short one:

A mailinglist called "WarmRoom" is now operational, guaranteed 99.9%
flamefree for those who feel more comfortable that way. (Hey, oughtn't that
be everybody? ;^)

So it ain't a question of do you have the right political views, or
esthetic tastes, or sexual orientation... it's a question of do you be
polite to everybody.  I DO NOT RECOGNIZE 'RUDIS' AS A POLITICAL GROUP WITH
A POSITION THAT CAN BE DEFENDED THE WAY CONSERVATISM OR BAD TASTE CAN BE
DEFENDED.  I put em on the Wedding List, so us Puppies can continue to feel
safe.

And if you're worried I'll embarrass you by jumping on you with a hair
trigger, write to me, check it out.  I extend infinite chances to anyone
whose intentions are good.  I don't think the greys (half-black,
half-white) are gonna be a problem.  Nobody's lilywhite, me least of all...

So we're going to be talking about Kate and Community, etc, working thru
the songs.  Subscribe thru me at warmroom-request@ils.nwu.edu

Shy people especially encouraged to take the plunge...

(Yesterday was Halfmas!)
Jorn Barger, Northwestern U., Chicago, Midwest, USA      barger@ils.nwu.edu
   "And crazyheaded Jorn, the bulweh born?"   _Finnegans Wake_ 513.07
     (Ask me about the electronic Finnegans Wake reading project!)