Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thanks and more fans

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1992 20:35:40 -0800
Subject: Thanks and more fans
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        Thanks to everybody who's posted positive things about the
interviews lately.  There's a very good chance I'll be getting at least a
few more soon, maybe a lot more.  I very much look forward to reading (and
eventually hearing) the new interview.
        Thanks also to Neil for his hilarious 8 levels of Kate fanatasism.
Though he unfortunately forgot to post the top four levels.

DEMO-GOD
- Knows more about Kate then Del does.
- Has figured out remaining unknown secret messages, but won't say
- Knows what Donald Sutherland wrote on the paper in Cloudbusting
- Is already in line for the next tour.
- Thinks IED is a "Kate wimp"
- Writes long articles that only other DEMO-GODs can comprehend.
- Won't read Cloudbusting because he's already read EVERY interview.
- Is upset cause he's never quite made KATE-GOD
- Thinks GAFFA is slow in getting news out, compared to his sources.
- Can't control his temper when some says "THE Hounds Of Love"

KATE-GOD
- Knows more about Kate then Kate does.

KATE
- Is Kate herself.
- Can point out lies in Cloudbusting book
- Knows what Gaffa REALLY meant.

KATE'S MUM AND DAD
- Created Kate.
- Knows the words to the early songs that Kate has forgot.

--
 rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
NetLink Online Communications * Public Access in San Diego, CA (619) 435-6181