Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW Japanese Booklet (part 0)

From: awalsh@mta.ca
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1992 13:23:19 -0800
Subject: Re: TWW Japanese Booklet (part 0)
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@jupiter.Sun.CSD.unb.ca

In article <92Jan20.143324est.5402@bay.csri.toronto.edu>, martinn@csri.toronto.EDU ("Martin R. Lamb") writes:
>Really from: Tippi Chai
>
>I got the Box Set Biographical Notes from David Koehler. (Thanks David!)
>When I first looked at it, I thought it was identical to the "Chronology"
>from _Kate Bush Complete_.  However, a quick comparison reveals that
>while many entries are almost exactly the same, each work contains info
>that the other one doesn't.  So I guess I *DO* have to translate
>the whole thing.

>1958: Aug 7
>Born Catherine Bush at the Bexleyheath Maternity Hospital, Bexley, Kent,
>England.  Her father, Robert John Bush, M.D., was from South Okehampton [?]
>and her mother, Hannah, a nurse, was born in Waterford County, [?] Ireland.
>Her two elder brothers are John Carder (Jay), then 14, and Paddy, then 6.

EXCUSE ME? Aug 7? Can someone confirm this, since I know that most
KaTefans celebrate it at the end of July. My interest in this?
GUESS WHEN MY BIRTHDAY IS! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

>I'll leave y'all hanging there.  Expect the rest of it in a month or so.
>
>*Kung Hay Fat Choy = traditional Chinese New Year greeting meaning
>"May you get rich!"
>--
>"The throw of the rose is all you live for" KB
>
>Tippi Chai
>GUEST ON : {decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsri!martinn  ||  martinn@csri.toronto.edu
>Disclaimer: all opinions, pinions and onions expressed herein are solely mine.
                  *awalsh@mta.ca (Andrew Walsh) AKA Batman *
                  *  DISCLAIMER- The check is in the mail. *
                  *    <Be cool or be cast out.> - RUSH    *