Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

jane siberry

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1992 17:38:02 -0800
Subject: jane siberry
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

polari!splat@thalatta.com (Will Thomas) sez:
>3. Could anyone tell me if there is a new Jane Siberry album or tour in the wor
>(works?)

yes, one is being produced now. no idea how far she has gotten with it,
but i suspect that the prediction of february is a bit optimistic. the
last i heard about the new album was that jane was not pleased with what
she had done and was starting over. this was sometime last year i think
(summer to fall). maybe she's turning into uncle alien?

woj