Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

cloudbusting gifs

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1992 14:57:09 -0800
Subject: cloudbusting gifs
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk> sez:
>There's at least two Cloudbusting GIFs there,
>cloudbuster.gif, which looks like the back cover of The Whole Story
>(KaTe on Cloudbuster at sunset) and cloudbusting.gif which is the long
>shot of the top of the hill with Cloudbuster in action. Both are
>640x480, 8-bit and a bit fuzzy.

both are fuzzy cos they were created from a framegrabbed image of a really
poor ntsc/vhs copy of the video (it was all i had at the time). there is
another one up there somewhere (in love-hounds/kb/pix/gif.new) that is a
close-up of KaTe as peter reich. one of my faves. i forgot the name though.

one of these days i am goig to have to go back up to clarkson and steal
their video equipment. or maybe buy it (a progressive peripherals frame-
grabber and an amiga).

woj