Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Looking for a Cloudbusting image ...

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1992 05:09:32 -0800
Subject: Re: Looking for a Cloudbusting image ...
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In article <RACHELW.92Jan14134518@orbweb.spider.co.uk>,
rachelw@spider.co.UK (Rachel Willmer) writes:
> I'm looking for a good still from the Cloudbusting video.
> Anyone know of an archive for this sort of thing?

(Don't I know you from somewhere, Rachael? 8^)

wiretap.spies.com:/love-hounds/kb/pix is the definitive archive for
KaTeGIFS. There's at least two Cloudbusting GIFs there,
cloudbuster.gif, which looks like the back cover of The Whole Story
(KaTe on Cloudbuster at sunset) and cloudbusting.gif which is the long
shot of the top of the hill with Cloudbuster in action. Both are
640x480, 8-bit and a bit fuzzy.

Alternatively, I have a scanned-in greyscale GIF of the back of TWS (a
bit high in contrast - all the graduation in the sky has disappeared)
at a resolution I can't remember, but probably a bit strange (150dpi x
whatever size it was, or something like that) which I could mail to
anybody who wants it.

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,   /   "I think she's one of the
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,      /    greatest composers of the