Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

UK NFE CD vs US?

From: larry@csccat.cs.com (Larry Spence)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1992 00:19:40 -0800
Subject: UK NFE CD vs US?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I spotted a cheap used UK CD of NFE yesterday.  Probably traded in by
one of you folks who re-purchased your UK CDs in the Boxed Set. %)
Anyway, when I picked up a used UK CD of _Hounds_ a while back, the sound
was clearly superior to the US disc.  I know I've asked this before, but
has anyone compared the US and UK NFE CDs?  Please email me any input
ASAP, as I'm sure the used disc will get snatched up quickly.  Thanks.

--
Larry Spence
larry@csccat.cs.com