Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Pan

From: deadman@garnet.berkeley.edu (Ben Haller)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1992 23:34:40 -0800
Subject: Peter Pan
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

In the movie "Hook" (quite a good movie, see it if you haven't IMHO),
at the end there is a scene in which Williams is lying at the foot
of a statue of Peter Pan, as far as I can tell.  Is this the statue
that I think I remember being mentioned as the Peter Pan that "steals
the kids in Kensington Park", or is it some other statue?  When I
saw it, this occurred to me (that I was actually seeing the original
Kate-reference) and I shivered.  Very nice.

-Ben Haller (deadman@garnet.berkeley.edu)