Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Garden and My Humble Ear

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1992 13:20:27 -0800
Subject: Re: The Garden and My Humble Ear
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

carter@sal.lonestar.org (Carter Bennett) writes:

<lots of interesting interpretations of BV's and vocal effects deleted>

>studied Classical Latin, may as well have been Greek).  I'm also
>working on possibilities for the last German line of "Coffee Homeground."

I'm interested in this one, too!  I'd forgotten about this, and went back and listened to it last night; all I can make out clearly is the syllable "-stell-" (einstellen? anstellen?) - the rest is beyond me.  Perhaps Meredith will have some ideas.

>So, any agreement?  Disagreement?  Is this old news?
>Constructive criticism welcome and appreciated!
>After all, I am only an egg.

Good one!  I've been a Heinlein fan longer than I've been into KaTe.  Share water, and don't be a "Stranger".  ;)

>UUCP: carter@sal.lonestar.org  -or-  carter@sdf.lonestar.org
>"We are of the going water, and the gone.
> We are of water in the holy land of water."

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!