Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Age and the lot....

From: gtaylor@vme.heurikon.com (Gregory Taylor)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1992 12:58:36 -0800
Subject: Age and the lot....
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@heurikon.heurikon.com

I'm plenty far over 30 just fine, thanks, find all the worship of
la Bush to be one of the more humorous forms of idolatry and aberration
that late capitalism has spun off, and I figure that "The Dreaming"
will be the recording that she spends the rest of her life trying to
best for the serenditipous combination of technology, isolation, and
self-indulgence. The stuff before it slouches toward it waiting to
be born and the stuff after leans backwards even as it strains for
the mersh crown. It's the only Boosh I own or would want to.

Just another outsider and infidel opinion. I figure you'll have plenty
from the crowds of the converted.

No drool's the rule.
Gregory
--
I chose the perspectiveless, tall nonsense of God's noise aloft over the jagged
parish, thinking everything else was a dream too lonely for words. It was, but