Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Garden and My Humble Ear

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1992 01:44:07 -0800
Subject: Re: The Garden and My Humble Ear
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

carter@sal.lonestar.org (Carter Bennett) sez:
>Sorry, I haven't worked out the Latin in "Waking the Witch," but I
>hope to get the help of an expert in Ecclesiastical Latin soon (I
>studied Classical Latin, may as well have been Greek).

argh! meredith figured this out and told me what it was, but i've since
managed to forget and she is offline until later this month. i never even
recognized it as latin until she pointed it out to me (which reveals me
to not be a latin scholar).

it sounds like "deus sanctum in dominum" to me, but i'm not sure...

woj