Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Barking in Hello Earth

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1991 15:22:25 -0800
Subject: Barking in Hello Earth
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
State_Of_Sanity: Not applicable.

This work of art was created and performed by A Modem User (specificity!):
[...]
|By the way, has anybody noticed that at the end of "Hello Earth," you can
|hear dogs barking, however so faintly? Are these the "hounds of love" or
|a figment of my imagination?

     I just noticed that!  Very faint, but there are dogs barking about three
to four seconds before "...go to sleep little earth."  I could tell it was
there with a low power box, if I had my phones I could probably hear it
clearer.  Thanks for bringing it up!
     As far as the Tenner hidden lyrics...no phones, sorry!  ;-)

--
                                                        Ken.
KT@uiuc.edu                                 brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu