Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mystery words in "There Goes a Tenner"

From: Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1991 10:02:47 -0800
Subject: Re: Mystery words in "There Goes a Tenner"
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

I am not user@darkside.com.  I didn't say:
[regarding mystery voices in the background of there goes a tenner]
>I've been here all day
>A star in strange ways

To these ears, "What am I doing here anyway?"

As for the first bit, I don't know.  I forget where the "what's all this
then?" voices come in.  There's definitely a monty-pythonesque voice
intoning that phrase though.  Check the video for the bobby's head and hat
shadow on the wall.

"Your lipstick and your lip gloss seals my fate."

--
Jon Drukman (finely honed machine)              uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
With hungered flesh obscurely, he mutely craved to adore.