Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

wondering

From: caen!bsbbs!nrc@harvard.harvard.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1991 11:44:16 -0800
Subject: wondering
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

steve@casbah.acns.nwu.EDU (Steve Itsasecret) writes:

> Hello,
>
> One of my friends noticed that in Prince's new
> album, he gives thanks to both Sinead O'Connor
> and Kate Bush ... while we have some ideas why
> Prince may have thanked Sinead, we are at an
> absolute lost as to why he mentioned Kate.  Any
> one know what is going on here?  Thanks.

There were rumors recently that Prince had asked Kate to direct a
video for him.  This has never been confirmed although the rumor
seems to have grown into all sorts of bizarre forms within the
media.

As an aside, it's interesting to note that Prince is evidently
using a symbol that consists of the male and female symbols
combined.  I'm not sure when he started this as I've just noticed
it recently but perhaps the KT-fem symbol was an inspiration.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP