Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

hey boris

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1991 21:45:00 -0800
Subject: hey boris
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

    Hey, Boris! Lighten up! When I said, "....Marry Del, settle down, and start
ploopin' babies? OOOOOOHHH, what a scary thought........." it was basically a
that's more than fine with me. I, myself, have recently married, settled down, and will probably think rather seriously about "ploopin' a baby" here in a year or so.....

    Of course celebrities deserve a life outside a career just as anyone else
does! Absolutely! But, I also hope I deserve a chance to express my own jokes
and opinions once in awhile without TOO much flak. Sure, I'd LOVE for KaTe to
hurry up with the next album, but even if she decided to totally shelve the
whole project for more personal matters, I, for one, would be rather disappointed but would also get over it very quickly because I DO realize she is very
human, and, first and formost, she has a right to her OWN life and how SHE
wants to live it. (Hey- here's one to think on.... she and Del do make a very
cute couple, and any baby by them, or by KaTe and anyone else, would be
absolutely ADORABLE...!)

   so.  it was a joke, ok?

                                        judi