Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katrrrrina and Wooden drones... sigh!!

From: ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1991 21:55:53 -0800
Subject: Katrrrrina and Wooden drones... sigh!!
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@monu0.cc.monash.edu.au (Usenet system)

G'day,

Heard 'The Dreaming' in its entirety for the first time over the weekend.
I like it, it's very good.

The digeridoo prompted my curosity though.

HAS KATE BUSH EVER TOURED AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND BEFORE?

Now, that's concert tours.  Not promotional.  (I think she has done a promo
tour of Oz and NZ, but I can't remember when!)

Cheers,
Mik.

* Mik Lipcsey, Computer Systems Officer,      * I am home, I know the way,  *
* Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash Uni., * I am home, feeling oh, so   *
* 381 Royal Parade, Parkville, Australia.     *    far away...              *
* Aarnet:  ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au          *       Enya & Roma Ryan:     *
* 'Open the Pod Bay Door, please, HAL'        *   'Evening Falls...' (1988) *

I hope enya does a concert tour in the not too distant future, too.  But how
is she going to do her music?  Choirs?  Orchestras?  Th mind boggles!  :-)