Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan release date?

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1991 12:40:28 -0800
Subject: Sarah McLachlan release date?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

I tried sending this through once but never saw it, so forgiveness if this
is a repeat:

According to the December 13 issue of CMJ, Sarah McLachlan's _Solace_ is
due for US release (on Arista) on 28 January.

Thought y'all would like to know...
          |           	         Meredith Tarr                      |
	  | "I want to be a scholar, but I really can't be bothered |
	  |  Ooh just gimme it quick, gimme gimme gimme"- Kate Bush |
	  |		   mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                 |