Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in Maine

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1991 12:47:46 -0800
Subject: Kate in Maine
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

I've been meaning to post this for two weeks, but I've only just now remembered
when I was in a position to do so.  I was talking to a friend of mine who
lives in Woolwich, Maine, and listens to various Portland radio stations.
She said she heard "Rocket Man" multiple times over the weekend on the Portland
Top-40-but-not-too-much-rap station.  This is in MAINE, folks.

Why the HELL aren't they releasing this as a single over here???  It's just
campy enough, it just might do well!!!

:)
          |           	         Meredith Tarr                      |
	  | "I want to be a scholar, but I really can't be bothered |
	  |  Ooh just gimme it quick, gimme gimme gimme"- Kate Bush |
	  |		   mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                 |