Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: all of Kate's albums

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1991 18:25:46 -0800
Subject: Re: all of Kate's albums
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

In article <9112121943.AA05095@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>, MXP122@PSUVM.PSU.EDU writes:
|> A friend of mine (and I too) are wondering if anyone can post a list
|> of all of Kate's albums.  Presumably The Kick Inside is first, and
|> Sensual World is the latest 'album'.  Thanks
|>
|> Later

Here they are:

The Kick Inside (1977)
Ol' Brown Eyes is Back (1979)
Forever Your Girl (1982)
Kate Bush Live at Budokan (1983 - note:  This album contains Kate's only
American top-40 single to date, "I Want You to Want Me")
Frankenhooker (1986 - sountrack)
The Sensual World (1989)

Anyone listing any other albums, dates, or spellings of "Budokan" is
LYING!

- Stev0, always glad to help

"If it doesn't make your ears bleed, it's not music!"
- Jon Drukman

--
Steve Berlin (Stev0)   | "Only Nixon could go visit China."
Stev0@sti.com          |               - Ancient Vulcan Saying