Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ANOTHER *HAPPY* DAY

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1991 02:09:04 -0800
Subject: ANOTHER *HAPPY* DAY
To: crash!wiretap.Spies.COM!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

        It's another *HAPPY* day (and I still don't mean Rhodes!).  I got
THREE Kate related packages today, the first two from Richard and Ken
contained some GIFS and stuff.  But the third one was from IED and it
contained those TV interviews that he promiced me.  So look out for some more
transcriptions coming your way soon!  Also he sent me the reference material
to make a "needed radio interviews" list, so look for that also.

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com