Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hounds of Love video

From: "C. Kaiser" <ELEC140@csc.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1991 17:37:00 -0800
Subject: Hounds of Love video
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

From: elec140@csc.canterbury.ac.nz
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 2 Dec 91 14:37:37 +1300

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting the video "Hounds of Love" as a present for a friend,
but would like some idea of what it's like first (it's actually one of several
possible videos). Since opinions are very subjective things, I'm more
interested in factual stuff, eg does it contain live performances, does the
video relate to the story on the album, etc, but by all means let's hear some
opinions as well. Perhaps someone could post or email me a brief description of
the clips. Thanks in advance - now let the debate begin...

Chris

	"When you're fresh out of lawyers
 	 You don't know how good it's gonna feel"
		- Al Stewart, 1988