Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds in Pulse magazine

From: golden@stipple.seas.upenn.edu (Stephen "Jokey" Golden)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1991 14:31:04 -0800
Subject: Lovehounds in Pulse magazine
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@noc2.dccs.upenn.edu

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but in the new edition of Pulse magazine
(December 1991) the DID's for Angelos Kyrlidis of Cambridge, Mass reads

HI ECTO?!
Dear Pulse,
1. Warpaint - Happy Rhodes.  In one word: brilliant! Hi ecto!
2. The Dreaming - Kate Bush.  Obligatory DID.  Hi to all love-hounds.

I must say, when I saw this quite unexpectedly I freaked.  I don't know
Angelos, but this was almost like having my own DID's published.  I showed
the page to a friend, who called me a geek.  Oh well, what can you do?
The rest of the DID's were as follows....

3. Passage in Time - Dead Can Dance
4. Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel
5. Dirty Mind - Prince
6. The Lion and the Cobra - Sinead O'Connor
7. The Stiff Years - Lene Lovich
8. A Night in the Opera - Queen
9. Doolittle - The Pixies
10. Meno Ektos - Eleftheria Arvanitaki

Also of note, Phillipe Gillard of San Francisco, CA mentions
5. The Dreaming - Kate Bush.

His others were

1. Les Marqyuses - Jackques Brel
2. The FInal CUt - Pink Floyd
3. Strip - Adam ANt
4. Terre de France - Julien Clerc

6. The Beatles - The Beatles.
7. Blue Bell Knoll - Cocteau Twins
8. Flasi Allarmi - Alice
9. A Kiss in the Dreamhouse - Siouxsie & the Banshees
10. Dvorak: Symphony From the New World.

--
-- Stephen Golden		Through the darkness of futures past,
golden@eniac.seas.upenn.edu     the magician longs to see,