Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lovehounds in Pulse magazine

From: kyrlidis@athena.mit.edu (Angelos Kyrlidis)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1991 21:11:39 -0800
Subject: Re: Lovehounds in Pulse magazine
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@athena.mit.edu (News system)

In article <57875@netnews.upenn.edu> golden@stipple.seas.upenn.EDU (Stephen "Jokey" Golden) writes:

>I'm not sure if this has been posted, but in the new edition of Pulse magazine
>(December 1991) the DID's for Angelos Kyrlidis of Cambridge, Mass reads
>
>HI ECTO?!
>Dear Pulse,
>1. Warpaint - Happy Rhodes.  In one word: brilliant! Hi ecto!
>2. The Dreaming - Kate Bush.  Obligatory DID.  Hi to all love-hounds.
>
>I must say, when I saw this quite unexpectedly I freaked.  I don't know
>Angelos, but this was almost like having my own DID's published.  I showed
>the page to a friend, who called me a geek.  Oh well, what can you do?
>The rest of the DID's were as follows....

All I can say is 'IMAGINE MY SURPRISE!'.
                          --

Of course, I knew what I had written but I figured the probablility
of getting it published were minimal...

This is as exciting as my first REAL publication...

Angelos
        'My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
         Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die
         I can fly my friends, The show must go on...'
         Freddie (1945-1991) RIP