Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe-Spinoffs

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1991 13:06:14 -0800
Subject: KaTe-Spinoffs
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Meredith writes:                           (Hi, Meredith!)

>How about a list of KaTe-Spinoffs?  By this I mean uses of her music in
>everyday life, covers ...

First, I assume everyone here knows about Natalie Cole covering "Man with a Child..." on Arsenio earlier this year, saying nice things about Kate while he was going, "Kate who?"  I wasn't online at the time.

Also, a year or two ago I walked into a supermarket where after a minute or so I realized the Muzak playing overhead was an "elevatorized" WH!  Made my skin crawl...  :)

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

"I think I'll take this opportunity to remove my ears." -- Jean-Luc Picard