Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: my last post

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1991 11:31:00 -0800
Subject: re: my last post
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   When I mentioned rape in my last post, I failed to specify that I was
referring to all types of rape, including physical and psychological.
   Hope that makes it a little clearer.

   I have suffered both physical and psychological "rape", and believe
me, no one incident was any less horrible than any other. Body fuck, mind
fuck, whatever, it is all WRONG when someone else uses pressure/force to
exert their will over yours, even if you somehow "allow" it to happen. I
may have been mentally weak enough in some situations where someone else
was able to mentally force me into a "submissive" position (and not necessarily
in the physical sense of the term), but that doesn't necessarily make me at
fault or make it ok for someone else to take advantage of me while I was down.

   (the above statements are IMHO, and reflect only my personal feelings. None
of this is in direct response or reply to anything anyone else may have said.)

          judi