Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tripping Around The Universe

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1991 10:43:45 -0800
Subject: Re: Tripping Around The Universe
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

Some more space songz:

Bike Ride to the Moon -	Dukes of Stratosphere
2,000 Light Years from Home - Danse Society
Space Oddity - David Whathisname
Ashes to Ashes - Same as above
Space Junk - Dev0
Venus & Mars are Alright Tonight - Wings (Huh? How did this get here?)
Too many things by Eno to list here
The Galaxy Song - Monty Python

And here's some random SF songs thrown in:

Science Fiction Double Feature - RHS soundtrack
Science Friction - XTC
Where's Captain Kirk? - Groupo Sportivo
Doctoring the Tardis - The Timelords
I'm the Urban Space Man - I'm not sure, but I think the Bonzo Dog Band
Journey of the Sorcerer - The Eagles (ask if you don't get it)
The entire soundtrack of "Jesus Christ, Superstar"

"I finally dumped that boring git, Del.  I'll consider any options for
a new romantic relationship."

 - Kate to the London Times

--
Steve Berlin (Stev0)   | Hi there!  I'm Steve's .sig!  I just want to tell
Stev0@sti.com          | you that it's really great you are reading me!