Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stuff

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1991 00:00:03 -0800
Subject: Stuff
To: crash!wiretap.Spies.COM!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

        Talked to IED again yesterday by telephone, he's still busy with
school but said that Kate matters, which he had pushed to the back of his mind
the past couple of weeks, have been pushed forward again.  He also promised to
send me the television interviews that he has that I still need for
Cloudbusting, this means that, if he gets them to me soon, the next edition of
Cloudbusting should included almost all of her TV interviews.  He also is
going to send me photocopies of the "Medialog" section of most of the back
issues of Homeground.  This will allow me to make a list of "needed radio
interiews" which I haven't been able to do, since I have lacked a master list
of radio interviews.  I'll post it as soon as I am finished with it, and if
anyone has any of these, please let me know.
        I'm still hoping to get Cloudbusing Edition 2 finished by the end of
the year, though I am still waiting for stuff from a couple of people that I
need to finish it.  With any luck, I should also finally have the GIFS I did
all those months ago posted in the archives soon.

Ron

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com