Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the boxed set

From: Jonathan Cano <jonathan%cats.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1991 17:15:32 -0800
Subject: Re: the boxed set
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet%darkstar.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu

In article <2330020@otter.hpl.hp.com> bjhs@otter.hpl.hp.COM (Ben Siemerink) writes:

I hate to be _flagellating a decease equine_ but since I'm now considering
purchasing _this Woman's Work_ boxed set on CD I was wondering what the
difference between the import(s) and the US versions are.  Most importantly,
do any particular sets (imports) include more songs than others?
If anyone seems to think that a particular import (or US) set has better
sound quality please speculate as to why this is.

P.S.  my KaTe tribute:

Rush - the 9th wave:  since we stopped doing concept suites our music
        has really gone down hill.  By covering the Ninth Wave I feel that
        we are getting back to our musical roots.  By the way, my drum
        solo in _Waking the Witch_ will blow you away - Neil Peart

Jonathan Cano     jonathan@cats.ucsc.edu                    / /
                  jonaton@ucscb.ucsc.edu                   / /
                                                     \ \  / /
Question: What's the difference between an orange?    \ \/ /
Answer:   A chair because a vest has no sleeves!       \/\/