Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the boxed set

From: hart@vtcc1.cc.vt.edu (Heath -- (703)953-1123)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1991 16:48:00 -0800
Subject: Re: the boxed set
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.40
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@vtserf.cc.vt.edu

Ben Siemerink answers...

>1>(And, if anyone knows, which of her previously released tracks are *not*
>1>included there?)
>
>I'm not quite sure if it is complete, but the following officially released
>songs are not on it:
>1.  Dreamtime [instrumental version of The Dreaming]
>2.  Running Up That Hill (instrumental version)
>3.  The Confrontation [from the Comic Strip Film *GLC*, at the B-side of one
>    of the singles taken from The Sensual World album, it's instrumental]
>4.  The Sensual World (instrumental version)

Also the single versions of "The Man With the Child in His Eyes",
"Babooshka", "Army Dreamers", and "The Big Sky"; the live version of
RUTH from _Secret Policeman's 3d Ball_; and the original version of the
song from the Castaways soundtrack [was it "Be Kind to My Mistakes?"].

Or Rocket Man...  8-)

*sigh* We love her anyway.

Heath