Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KLF and Kate

From: Declan Nolan <declann@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1991 04:46:48 -0800
Subject: KLF and Kate
To: eddie.mit.edu!love-hounds@sco.COM

I stopped reading gaffa for a while because (a) didn't really have
the time and (b) it was getting particularily tedious.  Anyway,
during this time, a friend who was still reading it told me that
there was a thread about the KLF doing a cover of "Jig Of Life".
This struck me as being too bizarre to be anything but true so could
some of you kind souls please mail me with the low down on this or
alternatively assure me that my friend was indeed pulling my leg.

What next, eh ? Hows about The Pixies deconstructing "And Dream Of
Sheep" ?

Declan

declann@sco.COM
uucp!...!uknet!scol!declann