Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate, Hole and Nirvana

From: Declan Nolan <declann@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1991 04:32:55 -0800
Subject: Kate, Hole and Nirvana
To: eddie.mit.edu!love-hounds@sco.COM

In this weeks Melody Maker there was a review of a recent Hole gig
in Berlin, and it mentioned that Courtney (Hole's singer) "caterwauled
her way through _Get Out Of My House_".

Could this be the same as my Dreaming fave I wonder ?!

Incidentally,  did any UK TV watchers catch "The Word" about two
weeks ago ?  Did Kurt Cobain (of Nirvana) say "Courtney Love, lead
singer of Hole, is the best fuck in the world", just before performing
"Smells Like Teen Spirit"  ?  Just wanted to check.

Incidentally again,  "Nevermind" by Nirvana is _excellent_, which is
what I wanted to say in the first place  ;-)

Declan

P.S  Drop me a line if anyone wants to talk about the above bands (or
indeed any music !)

declann@sco.COM
uucp!...!uknet!scol!declann