Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Siberry

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1991 13:48:03 -0800
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <01GD5ARFM4WW9354FO@HUSC3.HARVARD.EDU> "fowler2@husc9.harvard.EDU"@HUSC3.HARVARD.EDU writes:
>Three questions about Jane Siberry:

>1.  Where can I get Jane's first album on CD?

Until recently it was only available in Canada, or as a Canadian import
to the US.  Even then it was hard to find.  When I was in Montreal in
August, I found only two copies after looking in every major record store
in the city.  But just a few weeks ago it suddenly became available
domestically in the US.  I saw a few copies at Tower Records in San
Francisco.  I don't know how easy it is to find.

>2.  Does she have any current plans to go on tour?

I'm not sure.  She has toured several times in the past.  I saw her
in San Francisco a few years ago.

>3.  Is she working on a new album?

I think so.

Ed