Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1991 14:16:16 -0800
To: nosc!rec-music-gaffa@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Subject: Re: KaTe vs. Mary again
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1991 06:16:06 GMT
Sender: news@crash.cts.com

judi@coyote.datalog.COM (Judi McKernan) writes:

>   Sat last night and watched "Back to the Future III" again, which has
>Mary Steenburgen in it. Okay, I'll concede, that in certain lighting and
>certain poses, she does look just a little bit like Our Goddess KaTe...
>

>                  judi

        It's not that she always looks so much like Kate, though if you look
in the movie Parenthood it is more obvious, it's also that she ACTS like Kate.
 I saw Siskel And Ebert when they had the greatest "unknown" actors and
actresses a year of so ago and they were talking about how she just radiates a
kind of goodness and light and they couldn't think of any other actress who
did that nowadays.   I was shouting KATE, KATE!  but of course she doesn't act
all that much!  :-)

Ron "IF it's got Mary Steenburgergen in the movie, it's got me in the
audience" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com