Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

schtuffff...

From: <@EDDIE.MIT.EDU:adobe!dkletter@decwrl.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1991 23:57:39 -0800
Subject: schtuffff...
To: rec-music-gaffa@Decwrl.dec.com
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in From: address found on wiretap.Spies.COM:From: adobe!!dkletter@decwrl.dec.com (SUGAR in their vitamins?) ^-expected word
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

funny. i haven't read anything on here in a while and yet i don't feel
like i've missed much. 2:)

anways, for those looking for the Bush Boxed Set, CD Warehouse here
in sunnyvale (on the El Camino just after the cross-street of Cezanne)
has two copies of the Japanese version for $155. don't know if that's
a rip-off or not. i got my UK version there quite a long time ago
and don't remember what i paid.

the Cocteau Twins boxed set came out domestically this week and CDW has
it for $55 (for 10 discs) while Tower has it for $65. go figure. i'm
listening to my roommate's copy at this moment. pretty nice. it's all
singles and ep stuff. are there any differences between the US and UK
versions? or is there a UK version i should ask.

and we now return you back to your regularly scheduled events...

hasta.

--
Yes.  Beautiful, wonderful nature.  Hear it sing to us: *snap*  Yes.  natURE.